Glazy Bliźniaki are located in the central part of the Piasek Forest, in the commune of Chojna, in the district of Gryfino. There is a nearby point where hiking trails meet. It is there that the red Nadodrzański [By the Oder] Trail (from Mieszkowice to Chojna), blue Wzgórz Morenowych [Moraine Hills] Trail (from Lubiechowo Dolne to Moryń) and green Trail through Rajska Dolina [the Paradise Valley] (from Piasek through Krajnik Dolny to Głazy Bliźniaki).
Głazy Bliźniaki are protected as a monument of inanimate nature. They were discovered by foresters in 1944. The larger one is called "Szeroki Kamień ['Wide Stone']". It has a circumference of 25 metres and is 4.4 metres high. The smaller one called "Mały Kamień ['Small Stone']" has a circumference of 10.5 m and is 1.2 m high. Both stones are granite. More information about the erratics can be found in nearby Moryń. A Stone Garden "Stone in nature, history and culture" has been created there as a part of a broader Geopark project. There are dozens of boulders from the area of Moryń against the stone town walls built of the boulders brought by glaciers. They are well described, and You can learn more about the activities of the glacier in the area.