The property is located in the district of Łękno, in a beautiful area near the city centre. Access by public transport is provided tram lines no. 1 and 9 (the Lodogryf stop). You can also get there by car from the city centre by driving along Wojska Polskiego Avenue in the direction of Głębokie. Parking spaces are near the courts.
The tennis courts were built in that place before World War II as an eleven outdoor tennis complex with brick pavement. The central court with stands for approx. 600 spectators has always been the focal point of the structure. During the war, the courts were partially destroyed; the area was cleaned in 1948 (although the first match was played there in June 1946), and a major refurbishment was made in 1955. Davis Cup matches took place there several times in the 1960s. ATP - PEKAO Open - the most prestigious tennis tournament in Poland is held there annually since 1993. The courts are usually used by the Szczecin Tennis Club. Lodogryf [an ice rink] was opened at the court complex, which used to be the only ice rink in Szczecin for years. Lodogryf has been no longer in use for several years.