The building is located near the Zawadzkiego-Klonowica estate. It can be reached by buses no 53, 75, and 80 (the Zawadzkiego stop), 60 (the Unii Lubelskiej szpital stop), as well as trams no 1 or 9 (the Unii Lubelskiej stop). The easiest way to reach the stadium by from the city centre is to drive along Wojska Polskiego Alley, then turn into Unii Lubelskiej Street and turn into Litewska Street by the hospital. Next to the stadium, there is a parking lot for coaches and cars.
The stadium by the present Litewska Street was erected in the early 20th century. Its pre-war user was the SC Preussen Stettin sports club. It was called Hans-Peltzer-Kampfbahn, which was changed into Preussen-Sportplatz in 1933. After the Second World War, WKS Wiarus became the host of the stadium, later on – the KS Budowlani sports club. At the beginning of the 21st century, the building was thoroughly modernized and became the most modern athlete stadium in Poland. The stadium has the Polish Athletic Association certificate, which entitles the stadium to be the place of organization of international athletic competitions according to the IAAF criteria. The only stands in the stadium are fitted with 1638 plastic seats. Under the stands, there is a hall with artificial surface, as well as gyms, locker rooms, and biological regeneration rooms. At present, the stadium is a seat of the MKL Szczecin athletics club. The Polish Athletic Championships took place there in 2002, 2008, and 2014. Several Pedros Cup meetings with the participation of the world’s athletics biggest stars were organized in the stadium. In 2002, a distinguished athlete from Szczecin, Wiesław Maniak, became the patron of the stadium.
|#||Hour||Temperature||Minimal temperature||Max temperature||Wind speed|
|20:02||17 °C||16.67 °C||17.78 °C||3.17 KM/H|